As president and CEO of iPoint Capital Partners, Hilt Tatum IV is responsible for group investments and the analysis of new investment opportunities across the globe. Hilt Tatum IV supports a number of charitable organizations, including the American Red Cross.
Since 1881, the American Red Cross’ volunteer network has provided services both domestically and abroad. The organization utilizes a diverse group of people, applying their specific gifts and abilities to a broad range of needs.
- Experienced leaders can become board members and assist with fundraising efforts or marketing programs.
- Workers are needed to organize blood drives, recruit donors, and transport supplies and donated blood.
- Disaster responders who assist following fires, hurricanes, tornadoes, and other natural disasters can help families in crisis.
- Instructors are needed to teach training courses such as CPR and first aid to community members.
- Writers and speakers can assist the organization by writing grants and speaking about the work of the American Red Cross.
- Administrators and warehouse workers can assist with managing supplies and office needs.
Local chapters of the American Red Cross organize and mobilize their own volunteer networks. Anyone who is interested in joining forces with the the Red Cross can contact their local branch and inquire about volunteer opportunities.
Hilt Tatum is CEO of Oxford Consulting Group - International business consulting